Dear paddle friend,
We have an exciting announcement for all kayak enthusiasts! Roto, the leading kayak manufacturer in Europe, is launching a special program to promote environmental sustainability and offer a great deal to our valued customers.
Did you know that old and damaged kayaks can be recycled and transformed into brand new ones?
At ROTO, we believe in responsible manufacturing and reducing our carbon footprint. That’s why we have introduced a kayak recycling program. Here’s how it works:
- Return any old or damaged kayaks to ROTO manufacturer.
- Our team will carefully recycle the materials and produce new kayaks and canoes from the recycled material.
- By participating in this program, not only will you contribute to a cleaner environment, but you will also receive an additional 7% discount on your purchase of new Roto kayaks or canoes.
Why choose ROTO kayaks?
– RotoAttivo and Delsyk are high-quality and durable kayaks/canoes from recycled material, which are tested and promoted by world, European and Olympic champion Benjamin Savsek
– On the Paddle Sport show in Strasbourg the RotoAttivo canoes from recycled plastic received PADDLE SPORTS PRODUCTS OF THE YEAR AWARD https://www.thepaddlesportshow.com/new-paddle-sports-show-2022-roto-attivo-canadier-2w-fishing-pecycled/
– Our kayaks and canoes are designed for performance, comfort, and safety.
– By returning old kayaks/canoes from the market and purchasing new kayaks/canoes from recycled polyethylene, you are supporting sustainable and environmental friendly practices.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to upgrade your kayaking and canoe collection while making a positive impact on the environment. Return your old kayaks and canoes to ROTO until the 1st March 2024 and get additional 7% discount on your purchase of new Roto kayaks or canoes.
Thank you for being a part of the ROTO community and helping us create a greener future.